VTEM Tabs (configuration)
If you would like to display any type contents such as K2, Joomla! articles, modules etc in your website, this extension will be useful for you. Available in 5 presets and different effects. It is sure to make any site more attractive by positioning top or bottom and easy customization. VTEM tabs has even more features as auto play option and title minimization.
An overview of VTEM Tabs module key features:
• Joomla! 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.x Native
• Ability to use articles from joomla content categories or articles ID’s
• Support for K2 component
• You can place multiple modules inside the module
• Title and article content display
• Can specify transition effect, size, styles and many other parameters
• Comfortable to use multiple instances of the module on a page with module ID generated automatically
• On/Off front page articles display in modules
• Ability to show Read More option
• Easy and friendly administration
• Possibility to display module within article content using loadposition plugin/mambot
• Includes 5 themes and supports ability to create new themes
• Ordering options: order Tabs by joomla articles ordering, by creation date, ...
• Supports auto-slideshow mode
• Control of 30 different animations effects
• Fully compatible: Firefox, IE6+, Opera 9.5+, Safari, Netscape, Google Chrome, Camino, Flock 0.7+
- Getting Started
- Overview files
Start by downloading from our products section - vtem.net - the VTEM Tabs module package.
After downloading the package, be sure to unpack locally the VTEMTabs_UnzipFirst.zip file. If all goes well, you should see the following files:
Here’s an overview of the available files:
mod_vtemtabs_v1.0_j1.5.zip (It is compatible with Joomla!1.5)
mod_vtemtabs_v1.0_j1.6-2.5.zip (It is compatible with Joomla!1.6-2.5)
This is the module files to be installed on your joomla application. It will display all the content set on the selected website pages.
VTEM Tabs Module Installation
The installation is very simple and should not pose any problem, if you follow the next instructions in properly way.
Using the Joomla! Administrator, navigate to the administrative panel on your site and from your administration top menu, select Extensions > Install/Uninstall.
Click the ‘browse’ button, select the module file (mod_vtemtabs_v1.0_j1.5.zip OR mod_vtemtabs_v1.0_j1.6-2.5.zip) and press ‘Upload File & Install.’
A message will appear saying ‘Module Installation - Success.’
The VTEM Tabs module is now available on your Modules Manager.
VTEM Tabs Configuration
To configurations your VTEM Tabs module, navigate to “Extensions > Module
” and find the VTEM Tabs module on the available list.
Click on it to enter inside and to edit the module parameters configuration.
From left to right, set the module in your selected position and enable it.
Before saving the module, you must configurations the parameters fields in the module.