We will show you a nice effect for images with jQuery. The idea is to have a set of rotated images that. This module allows you to quickly and easily display a selection of images and transition between them. The slideshow itself is very flexible and easily customizable and offers a great alternative to flash-based solutions.
An overview of VTEM BANNERS module key features:
• Joomla! 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.x Native.
• Selectable Browser Target.
• Also change the speed of transitions and different effects.
• Very easy to use to set the height, the width of the module.
• Easy and friendly administration.
• SEF URLs.
• Define UNLIMITED number of slides and publish UNLIMITED number of modules on your page!.
• Set the folder to be scanned for pictures
• Can sort images by file name, modified date or in random order
• Can start slideshow automatically
• Fully compatible: Firefox, IE6+, Opera 9.5+, Safari, Netscape, Google Chrome, Camino, Flock 0.7+.
- Getting Started
- Overview files
Start by downloading from our products section - vtem.net - the VTEM Banners module package.
After downloading the package, be sure to unpack locally the VTEM_Banners_UnzipFirst.zip file. If all goes well, you should see the following files:
Here’s an overview of the available files:
mod_vtem_banners_v1.3_j1.5.zip (It is compatible with Joomla!1.5)
mod_vtem_banners_v1.3_j1.6-2.5.zip (It is compatible with Joomla!1.6-2.5)
This is the module file to be installed on your joomla application. It will display all the content set on the selected website pages.
VTEM Banners Module Installation
The installation is very simple and should not pose any problem, if you follow the next instructions in properly way.
Using the Joomla! Administrator, navigate to the administrative panel on your site and from your administration top menu, select Extensions > Install/Uninstall.
Click the ‘browse’ button, select the module file (mod_vtem_banners_v1.3_j1.5.zip or mod_vtem_banners_v1.3_j1.6-2.5.zip) and press ‘Upload File & Install.’
A message will appear saying ‘Module Installation - Success.’
The VTEM Banners module is now available on your Modules Manager.
VTEM Banners Configuration
To configurations your VTEM Banners module, navigate to “Extensions > Module Manager” and find the VTEM Banners module on the available list.
Click on it to enter inside and to edit the module parameters configuration.
From left to right, set the module in your selected position and enable it.
Before saving the module, you must configurations the parameters fields.