VTEM Fisheye Menu (Configuration)
- The Module - as anyone familiar with a Mac will know - is a set of iconic images that expand when rolled over with the cursor, and usually perform some action when clicked. This module mimics that behaviour by transforming a contiguous set of HTML images into an expanding Dock, vertical or horizontal, with or without labels.
An overview of VTEM FISHEYE MENU module key features:
• Joomla! 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.x Native.
• Supports linking images
• Set duration between items in milliseconds
• Easy text, background color styles for user configuration.
• Fixes the horizontal/vertical main axis, and direction of expansion.
• Original icon width.
• Easy and friendly administration.
• SEF URLs.
• Many styles are available to you choice.
• Fully compatible: Firefox, IE6+, Opera 9.5+, Safari, Netscape, Google Chrome, Camino, Flock 0.7+.
- Getting Started
- Overview files
Start by downloading from our products section - vtem.net - the VTEM Fisheye Menu module package.
After downloading the package, be sure to unpack locally the VTEM_Fisheye_Menu_UnzipFirst.zip file. If all goes well, you should see the following files:
Here’s an overview of the available files:
mod_vtem_fisheye_menu_v1.3_j1.5.zip (It is compatible with Joomla!1.5)
mod_vtem_fisheye_menu_v1.3_j1.6-j2.5.zip (It is compatible with Joomla!1.6-2.5)
This is the module file to be installed on your joomla application. It will display all the content set on the selected website pages.
VTEM Fisheye Menu Module Installation
The installation is very simple and should not pose any problem, if you follow the next instructions in properly way.
Using the Joomla! Administrator, navigate to the administrative panel on your site and from your administration top menu, select Extensions > Install/Uninstall.
Click the ‘browse’ button, select the module file (mod_vtem_fisheye_menu_v1.3_j1.5.zip or mod_vtem_fisheye_menu_v1.3_j1.6-j2.5.zip) and press ‘Upload File & Install.’
A message will appear saying ‘Module Installation - Success.’
The VTEM Fisheye Menu module is now available on your Modules Manager.
VTEM Fisheye Menu Configuration
To configurations your VTEM Fisheye Menu module, navigate to “Extensions > Module Manager” and find the VTEM Fisheye Menu module on the available list.
Click on it to enter inside and to edit the module parameters configuration.
From left to right, set the module in your selected position and enable it.
Before saving the module, you must configurations the parameters fields.