VTEM Slides (configuration)
With this module you can create a professional look for your site. because it provides all options and effects to display articles, K2 Items, products from Virtuemart2.x for a website use Joomla. With many animations supported and have an easy to control the module displaying via simple parameters, you can do everything as you like and let your client see Your Site In a impression way.
An overview of VTEM SLIDES module key features:
• Joomla! 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.x Native
• Ability to use articles from joomla content categories or articles ID’s
• Support for K2 component
• Support for VirtueMart 2
• Title and article content display
• Can specify speed, transition effect, size, styles and many other parameters
• Comfortable to use multiple instances of the module on a page with module ID generated automatically
• On/Off front page articles display in modules
• Ability to show Read More option
• Easy and friendly administration
• Possibility to display module within article content using loadposition plugin/mambot
• Includes 5 themes and supports ability to create new themes
• Ordering options: order slides by joomla articles ordering, by creation date, ...
• Supports auto-slideshow mode
• Control of 30 different animations effects
• Fully compatible: Firefox, IE6+, Opera 9.5+, Safari, Netscape, Google Chrome, Camino, Flock 0.7+
- Getting Started
- Overview files
Start by downloading from our products section - vtem.net - the VTEM Slides module package.
After downloading the package, be sure to unpack locally the VTEM_Slides_UnzipFirst.zip file. If all goes well, you should see the following files:
Here’s an overview of the available files:
mod_vtem_slides_v1.5.3_j1.5.zip (It is compatible with Joomla!1.5)
mod_vtem_slides_v1.3_j1.6-2.5.zip (It is compatible with Joomla!1.6-2.5)
This is the module files to be installed on your joomla application. It will display all the content set on the selected website pages.
Source - folder:
PhotoShop source files
The source in psd. format file for Photoshop Graphic Editor, that you can use for customization of arrow design.
VTEM Slides Module Installation
The installation is very simple and should not pose any problem, if you follow the next instructions in properly way.
Using the Joomla! Administrator, navigate to the administrative panel on your site and from your administration top menu, select Extensions > Install/Uninstall.
Click the ‘browse’ button, select the module file (mod_vtem_slides_v1.5.3_j1.5.zip OR mod_vtem_slides_v1.3_j1.6-2.5.zip) and press ‘Upload File & Install.’
A message will appear saying ‘Module Installation - Success.’
The VTEM Slides module is now available on your Modules Manager.
VTEM Slides Configuration
To configurations your VTEM Slides module, navigate to “Extensions > Module
” and find the VTEM Slides module on the available list.
Click on it to enter inside and to edit the module parameters configuration.
From left to right, set the module in your selected position and enable it.
Before saving the module, you must configurations the parameters fields: